Meet Your Team
For over 36 award winning years, I have had the pleasure of helping clients find their dream home. I have lived in the Burlington area for most of my life and I am very familiar with the markets from Niagara to Halton . Real Estate is my passion and helping people is what i do.
I absolutely love this business and enjoy meeting and working with people on a daily basis. Buying or Selling is a very personal thing and we strive to make sure your experience is a rewarding one and fun too! 16 years in the business and looking forward to many more!
With over 30 years experience working with buyers and sellers, I’ve seen all types of real estate markets. I am a registered broker and a certified senior specialist. I have a vast knowledge of the Burlington market, Hamilton market & other surrounding areas. , I can help you or your loved ones through the transition process of buying and selling and look forward to making a difference.
Specializing in a broad-spectrum of lending, I have the expertise and resources to provide each client with a comprehensive mortgage solution. It is paramount that each client receives complete service throughout this considerable transaction. As a highly motivated individual, I strive to ensure the best outcome possible, always putting my clients’ best interest first.
Michelle was born in Hamilton and grew up in nearby Stoney Creek. She attended Cardinal Newman High School and then Carleton University and Seneca College, where she graduated from the legal assistant/ paralegal program. Michelle has been happily married to her husband, Jean-Paul, for 23 years. Together they have three wonderful children, Kiedis, Katarina and Sebastian, as well as a sweet Yorkiepoo named Ginger.
Michelle is a huge Habs fan! She absolutely loves all genres of music as well.
Her spare time is comprised of escaping with a good book, and helping people find home!
Bonnie is a realtor and a proud mom to her beautiful daughter, Alexandra.
She loves meeting new people, visiting and experiencing as many homes as her day permits… and that is why Bonnie’s specialty is buyers. She possesses a unique skill set that resonates with buyers and is dedicated to helping as many people as possible realize their dream of owning their forever home. All while providing the very best service possible… every time.
Here are some of the services that Bonnie provides: Real Estate Sales, Accredited Buyer Services, Local Real Estate, Market Expertise, Home Staging Consultation for Sellers, Detailed Marketing Reports for Buyers & Sellers, Monthly Market Updates tailored to your Neighbourhood, Luxury Property Specialist , Residential Real Estate Leasing, Money Saving Affiliations, Customer Satisfaction.
As a Realtor, Ken understands that customers drive his business and he is motivated by the people that he meets and services. Real Estate is his only business and he is passionate about providing them with the very best service possible. With proven negotiation skills, Ken is details oriented and able to comfortably guide Buyers and Sellers through the extensive paperwork and procedures required to complete the sale.
Here are some of the services Ken provides: Real Estate Sales, Accredited Seller Services, Local Real Estate Market Expertise, Home Staging Consultation for Sellers, Detailed Marketing Reports for Buyers & Sellers, Monthly Market Updates tailored to your Neighbourhood, Commercial Property Sales and Leasing, Residential Real Estate Leasing, Money Saving Affiliations, Customer Satisfaction.
Why Ken and Bonnie?
- Product knowledge and experience: we have 25+ years of experience helping clients navigate the buy / sell process for urban family homes, condos, rural properties, commercial and leasing opportunities. Each of these markets have unique pricing strategies and our success comes from identifying and understanding the local and niche real estate markets. This enables us to service our clients more effectively.
- Active listening and needs analysis: we are attentive to the unique needs of our individual clients and will work with you to determine what type of property will best suite both your current and future needs.
- Communication skills: the real estate market is time sensitive and buying and selling a home can be very stressful. Knowing this, we understand that it is extremely important to stay in constant contact with our clients. It is always our goal to keep you well informed throughout the entire process.
- Attention to detail: paperwork, offers, counter offers, conditions, home inspections, well and septic inspections, mortgage brokers, lawyers… more paperwork. We have the experience, networks, contacts and negotiations skills to comfortably guide buyers and sellers through the extensive paperwork and procedures required to complete the sale.
- Proactive / time management: once we have established a framework for your buy / sell needs, we will actively preview ‘new to the market’ inventory on your behalf. That way you are spending less time looking at homes that are not suited to your needs.
- Adaptable: through our past experiences, we understand that sometimes your needs or motivations can change…timelines can be shortened or extended and the some of the search criteria can be expanded or tightened in response to ongoing personal or market base situations. No need to panic, we are here to help you through it all.
… Each one complimenting the strengths of the other. That’s why their business and personal life philosophy is “stronger together”.
Bonnie loves meeting new people, visiting and experiencing as many new homes as her day permits… and that is why bonnie’s specialty is buyers: she possesses a unique skill set that resonates with buyers and is dedicated to helping as many people as possible realize their dream of owning their forever home. All while providing the very best service possible.
With proven negotiation skills, ken is details oriented and able to comfortably guide buyers and sellers through the extensive paperwork and procedures required to complete the sale.
As a realtor, they understands that customers drive their business and they are motivated by the people that they meet and service. Real estate is their only business and they are passionate about providing them with the very best service possible.
Together, they are passionate about providing their clients with the best service possible before, during and after the sale by utilizing their ultimate service program that always puts the needs of our clients first. Here are some of the services they provide: real estate sales, accredited buyer and seller services, local real estate market expertise, home staging consultation for sellers, detailed marketing reports for buyers & sellers, monthly market updates tailored to your neighbourhood, commercial property sales and leasing, residential real estate leasing, money saving affiliations, customer satisfaction.
It’s our exceptional service that keeps our clients coming back and affords us the opportunity build our business with new clients through referrals! Find out more by contacting us today to book a free market evaluation of your home.
Sales Representative / Licensed Assistant
Working as the Licensed Assistant to The Mother Daughter Team, I’ve had the pleasure of becoming well acquainted with the real estate industry from all aspects, both direct and indirect. I’ve lived in Oakville for over 15 years, moved to Burlington in 2017, and have an extensive understanding of both areas. I discovered my passion for real estate in 2018 when I was Client Care Coordinator at Royal LePage and immediately clicked with the nature of the business. I usually have my nose tucked in a fantasy or wartime book or cuddling with my cat (Rosie) and my dog (Benny) in my spare time.